Our state nomination for the Harriet C. Webber LEADERSHIP award:
FSL Instructor and Kuyahoora Ambulance Paramedic Jack Hasse
(this is what was said)
The requirements for the Leadership award are, Longevity, innovation/dedication, responsibility, executive and management skills in establishing, maintaining, promoting or expanding EMS organizations, agencies, committees at the community and/or state level.
Well let’s see how our candidate stacks up;
· An EMT number that starts with zero = longevity
· Dedication= over 20 year member of both the fire and ems service
· Has Served as President and Director of Operations
· Promoting EMS, Jack became an Instructor to increase both the number and quality of EMT’s in the region
· EMS Organizations – Jack has served countless leadership positions in agency county and regional EMS programs
It sounds like this award was written for our Midstate winner, If there is anyone that doesn’t know him we am sure you have heard of him frankly he is a Midstate legend and one we are proud of, the rumors are flying he may be backing off a little and spend some more time with his family and his other projects.